The NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal: Here is a complete step-by-step guide on how to access the official National Youth Service Corps Trust Fund registration portal (www.boi.ng) in order to fill and apply for the Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund.
It’s important that interested graduates who wish to apply for this Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund have the necessary information on how to navigate the NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal (www.boi.ng).
The NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Trust Fund is designed for both serving and prospective Corp members who are looking for loans to finance their already existing business and for those who have business ideas but are facing financial challenges to make their ideas a reality.
The good part of this NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Programme is that it’s not affiliated with your regular N33,000 monthly allowances.
In this article, we will walk you through how everything you need to know about the NYSC Trust Fund registration portal, the NYSC Trust Fund Requirements, how to successfully apply for the NYSC Trust Fund Loan Programme.
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal Login
- UEI Student Portal
- UBEC Portal Login
- List Of Nursing Schools In Nigeria And Location
- How To Apply For MTN Scholarship
- Top 10 Best Medical Schools In Nigeria
- Current Oxford University Acceptance Rate
How to Apply for NYSC Trust Fund Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme
Interested applicants are to fill and submit the application form online at the NYSC loan application portal at the Bank Of Industry (BOI) portal www.boi.ng.
The following procedures are the step-by-step guide on how to apply for the NYSC Trust Fund Graduate Entrepreneurship program on the NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal:
- Visit www.boi.ng/graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the online application form correctly
- Attach the required documents
The names of the Successful candidates will be Shortlisted and the candidates will be contacted through their email addresses and text message.
The NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Application Requirements
In order to be eligible for this NYSC Trust Fund Graduate Entrepreneurship Loan Program, you must partake in the:
- Screening exercise.
- 4-day intensive training of GEF.
- Submission of a feasible business plan with BOI’s policy
- You must be a serving corp/prospective corp member and must have a valid means of identification (International Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s License, or Permanent Voter’s Card).
- You must be able to provide a workable business plan and other NYSC supporting documents.
- You will be entitled to access up to N2 million at 9% interest per year, with loan tenures of 3-5 years.
You’ve now seen how to apply for the NYSC Trust Fund Graduate Entrepreneurship program on the NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal and the necessary requirements for application.
Feel free to use the comment section if you need further assistance and don’t forget to stick around as we would always update you with the latest and current news regarding the NYSC Trust Fund Graduate Entrepreneurship program.
Do well to share this article using the share buttons below.