CAC Recruitment: Here’s a complete guide on the recruitment form, application portal (www.cac.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment.
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment form. Remember you can always apply for a CAC job on the CAC recruitment portal/website www.cac.gov.ng and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the CAC recruitment application is free.
The CAC recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- ICPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- FERMA Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
CAC Recruitment Requirements
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND equivalent in a relevant course in any field of study.
In other words,
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
Also, having a good knowledge of ICT and how to use computer basic applications for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the organization will be an added advantage.
It’s necessary to note, as of the time of this writing, the CAC recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the CAC Login Portal on www.cac.gov.ng to know when the form is out for 2022.
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.cac.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.cac.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the CAC login portal
- Upload credentials
CAC Recruitment Closing Date
As of the time of publishing this article, the closing date for the CAC recruitment exercise wasn’t yet announced. Please visit the CAC website on www.cac.gov.ng to know when the recruitment exercise is closing, and also to get other CAC Recruitment news.
FAQ On CAC Recruitment
Here are some frequently asked questions on CAC Recruitment.
How do I get a job at CAC?
You can get a CAC job on the website www.cac.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
How much is the CAC salary?
The average salary for Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is 333,375 Naira. This data is collated by 2 employees from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). The roles include Assistant Director, Data Entry Expert, and ICT Technical Support.
What are the requirements for CAC registration?
Here are the requirements for CAC registration.
- A notice of the registered address of your business.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Receipt of payment of your stamp duties.
- Particulars, lists, and consent of the first directors of your company.
- Statement of compliance by a legal practitioner.
Although we have highlighted some frequently asked questions above, if you still have any questions on CAC Recruitment 2022, or need any further CAC Recruitment news, don’t hesitate to comment below and we would do well to answer them. Also, don’t forget to share this article using the share buttons below.