Community Police Recruitment: Here’s a complete guide on the recruitment form, Community Police recruitment application portal (www.npfgov.ng), Community Police recruitment requirements, and how to apply for the Community Police recruitment.
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment form. Remember you can always apply for an Community Police job on the Community Police recruitment portal/website www.npf.gov.ng and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the Community Police recruitment application is free.
The Community Police recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of the Community Police .
- NCAA Recruitment
- Edo BEST Shortlisted Candidates
- NGC Recruitment
- NYSC Portal
- Teach For Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Training Date
- FMARD Shortlisted Candidates
- FIRS Training Date
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
Community Police Recruitment Requirements
Before you can be successfully shortlisted you need to meet certain requirements that Community Police has set for all interested candidates.
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
It’s necessary to note, as, of the time of this publication, the Community Police recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the Community Police Recruitment Login Portal on www.npf.gov.ng to know when the form is out.
The Eligible States For FMWR Recruitment
Below are the eligible States for the Community Police recruitment exercise.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for Community Police Recruitment
To successfully apply for the Community Police recruitment, login to www.npf.gov.ng and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.npf.gov.ng Create an account with your active email
- Verify your email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the Community Police login portal
- Upload credentials
Community Police Recruitment Closing Date
As of the time of publishing this article, the closing date for the Community Police recruitment exercise wasn’t yet announced. Please visit the Community Police recruitment website on (www.npf.gov.ng) to know when the recruitment exercise is closing and also to get other Community Police recruitment news.
FAQ On Community Police Recruitment
Here are some frequently asked questions on Community Police Recruitment.
What are the requirements for community police?
- You need to have a First School living certificate.
- You also need your SSCE/GCE or NABTEB result/certificate with at least five credits at not more than two sittings.
- Npower appointment/engagement letter for the current beneficiaries.
- Your NYSC discharge certificate.
What is the age limit for Police recruitment in Nigeria?
Is community Policing approved?
How Much is community Police salary?
Community Police Officers in Nigeria earns between 30,000 Naira to 50,000 Naira monthly.