Dangote Recruitment: Here’s a complete guide on the Dangote recruitment form, Dangote application portal (www.dangote.com), Dangote recruitment requirements, and how to apply for the Dangote jobs.
- NASRDA Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Amotekun Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment form. Remember you can always apply for a Dangote job on the Dangote recruitment application portal/website www.dangote.com and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the Dangote job application is free.
The Dangote recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of Dangote Group.
Dangote Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicant must be sound have good communication skills
- Applicant must have good customer’s services skills
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicant must be well behaved and know how to handle money
It’s necessary to note, as of the time of this writing, the Dangote recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the Dangote Login Portal on www.dangote.com to know when the form is out.
How to Apply for Dangote Jobs
To successfully apply for this Dangote recruitment, login to www.dangote.com and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.dangote.com
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on Dangote login portal
- Upload credentials
Dangote Jobs Closing Date
As of the time of publishing this article, the closing date for the Dangote Job exercise wasn’t yet announced. Please visit the Dangote website at www.dangote.com to know when the recruitment exercise is closing, and also to get other Dangote Job news.
FAQ On Dangote Recruitment
Here are some frequently asked questions on Dangote Recruitment.
Is Dangote Currently Recruiting?
As of the time of this publication, the Dangote is not recruiting workers currently. We’ll update you on this page as soon as the Dangote recruitment application form is available.
How can I submit my CV to Dangote company?
An alternative method of Applying for Dangote jobs.
Please mail your CV in any specialization, at any level, in strict confidence, to email@example.com. Dangote Group will review your skills and experience and contact you if we have a suitable need.
How much do they pay Dangote workers?
Averagely, as a worker in Dangote group, you would earn about 250,000 NGN per month which makes up to 3,000,000 NGN per year.
How can I contact Dangote?
- General Inquiries. Call : +234-1-460-643. Fax : +234-1-463-0316, +234-1-271-2231.
- Customer Care: Customercare@dangote.com.
- Corporate Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I become a Dangote cement distributor?
- Registration Requirements
- Certificate of Company Registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Application letter to become a distributor.
- Scanned copy of the Bank reference letter.
- Passport photograph of the company’s proprietor/MD.
- Passport photograph of the company’s representative.
Although we have highlighted some frequently asked questions above, if you still have any questions on Dangote Recruitment, or need any further Dangote job news, don’t hesitate to comment below and we would do well to answer them. Also, don’t forget to share this article using the share buttons below.