JAMB login with only registration number is very easy and simple.
If you have written JAMB and need a guide on how to log in with only your JAMB registration number and also check your result this is the article for you.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board is an organization known to examine students who are known to be looking to be admitted into a tertiary Institute in Nigeria.
One of the features of JAMB growth over the years is that you can now check your result and access results and admission online.
In elaboration to this added feature, you can now check your result with only the JAMB registration number and can also login to the JAMB Portal with only registration number.
Below you will get a step-by-step guide on how to log in and check your result with only registration number.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The Organization conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
They are also charged with the responsibility of administering similar examinations for applicants of the Nigerian public and private polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The mission of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) is to measure candidates’ abilities and determine their Readiness for higher education.
How To Confirm JAMB Registration Number
JAMB login with only registration number will be impossible if you don’t have your registration number intact.
What if I don’t even know my JAMB registration number? Or I don’t know if this registration number I have is the right one. Don’t worry your self you can always confirm or check for your registration number.
This chapter contains three different ways you will be able to confirm your JAMB registration number. So that it will be easier for you to access JAMB login with only registration number and also check your result.
1. Check The Email Used For JAMB Registration
Every candidate registered with an Email account during the course of the JAMB registration. All you need to do is to log in to your email and find your registration slip.
It might be very difficult to do so since you have a lot of emails related to JAMB during your registration.
Locate your email search box.
Input JAMB slip in the box hit enter or click search on your device. The email search system will locate related emails JAMB sent to you then find the one having an attachment. Click and download the JAMB slip. You will find your JAMB registration number on it.
2. Through JAMB Official Link To Print Slip
You can still get your registration number right through this JAMB official link to print the exam slip. You will enter your PHONE NUMBER and click print exams slip.
A new window will open containing your exam slip. Here, you will find your JAMB registration and exam number.
3. Check The JAMB Change Of Institution Slip
If you had done a change of course or institution and were given a slip confirming your changes, then you will also find the JAMB registration number on the slip.
JAMB Result Checker
You can check your result and log in with the steps below using a computer or smartphone. And of course internet access.
Step 1. Login in your URL section the link below https:// jamb.gov.ng/efacility-/
Step 2. Type In your JAMB registration number in the space provided
Step 3. Click on the check my result button. After that, your result will be displayed
JAMB Login With Only Registration Number
1. Visit any JAMB accredited registration center
2. Visit the official JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng
3. Click on create e-facility/login or visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
4. The JAMB portal will detect automatically that the IP address is from a registered center and redirect you to the CBT user login page
5. You will now provide your registration number and the operator will have access to your profile.
How To Check JAMB Result via SMS
Before you proceed to check your result via text,
- Make sure the SIM you are using to send the SMS is the one you used in registering your JAMB.
- Ensure that the SMS you are sending is in capital letters.
- Ensure that the SIM has a minimum of 50 Naira before sending to JAMB.
Steps To Follow
- Type RESULT
- Send to 55019
- Wait for some minutes to get a response
How To Print JAMB Result
Apart from talking about JAMB login with registration number, we will also be giving other guidelines like how to print JAMB results easily without stress.
The Original JAMB Result Slip is an official result statement document that has your passport embedded on it to verify that you own the result, and all the Tertiary institutions in Nigeria require it during Post-UTME screening.
- Login to your JAMB profile using http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- Under the list of services, click on the “Print Result Slip“
- Click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
READ ALSO: Npower Login Portal
How To Check And Print JAMB Admission Letter
JAMB login with only registration number is not the only aspect of JAMB upgrade that is accessible to candidates. You can also print the JAMB Admission Letter.
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the sidebar on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card. Or If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID cause it will be required.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will provide the following:
Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
You can now print your admission letter after providing the necessary things.
How To Login To JAMB CAPS
Central admission processing system CAPS is used to regulate the admission process and regulate admission fraud.
There are a lot of fraudsters who pretend to be JAMB officials to fool candidates. Be careful of all these people because what they need is just your money.
A lot of candidates believe that JAMB CAPS is different from e-facility but in reality, they are all same. The e- facility, CAPS, and, profile are all same.
To access your e-facility/CAPS,
Login to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Then, log in with your JAMB email and its password.
On your profile scroll up to locate “check admission status”
On the next page, choose the year of admission and enter your JAMB registration number.
On this page, you can Access CAPS
On the next page, you will see “welcome” at the top of the page.
Here you can access a lot of things such as:
- Profile: This will show a lot of things about you including your name, gender, date of birth, State of origin, and JAMB score.
- O’Level: this will show your o’level result that is uploaded on your profile.
- Admission Status: All schools that offered you admission will be displayed here
- Transfer Approval: This is where you will know if your supposed first choice is trying to give you a new course. If you accept you will be offered a new course. If not you will still go on with the old one.
How Can I Access The JAMB Portal?
It is simple. You can always access the portal by logging on to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
How Do I Create And Login To The JAMB E-facility?
It is easy to create and log in to the e-facility portal. See the steps as outlined in this post on how to log in to JAMB CAPS and follow them.
Do I Have To Create A JAMB E-facility Account Before I Get JAMB Services?
Yes, you have to. All of JAMB’s online services are on the e-facility portal. So before you can assess them, you have to create an account and log in.
Is JAMB Login With Only Registration Number The Only Way To Login To Access My Profile?
No, you can log in using your email and password too and access all the necessary things on the JAMB portal.
What If JAMB Result Checker With Only Registration Number Doesn’t Work?
If it doesn’t work switch your browser to desktop mode. It will enable you to have access just like you are using a system.
How Can I Check My JAMB Result Without Registration Number?
You can use the SMS method too. Just send RESULT to 55019 and the required result will be sent to you.
JAMB login with only registration number was written for the sole purpose of guiding you on how to login to JAMB portal with only registration number, how to check your result with only registration number, how to print your JAMB results etc.
Read carefully, feel free to share, and let us know if your needs were meant in the comment section.