Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 Application form portal. If you’re interested on the current Kaduna State recruitment then this article will show you how to register for the Kaduna State Government 2020 recruitment. The recruitment application deadline and others info about Kaduna State Government jobs vacancies.
The Kaduna recruitment application form is out and every citizen is eligible for the loan. The main purpose of the loan is to empower youths and create job opportunities for graduates who are currently job hunting.
Requirements for Kaduna State Government Recruitment
There are certain requirements for you to be qualified for applying for the Kaduna State recruitment
- You must have a WAEC, NECO or GCE result with up to 5 credits (Compulsory English and Maths credit).
- You must have completed your ND, HND, Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
Note: Other information are provided on the Kaduna State government recruitment website
How to Apply for Kaduna State Government Recruitment
- Visit the Kaduna state recruitment website; https://jobs.kdsg.gov.ng.
- Fill in your details correctly in the form and submit your application.
Deadline For The Kaduna State Government Recruitment
The deadline for the recruitment hasn’t been announced yet, we’d update this page immediately it’s announced.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Kaduna State Government Recruitment
Applicants usually make mistakes which may hinder them from getting their application approved, below are some of the mistakes you should avoid while submitting your application.
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline because the application may be closed without notice.
- Do the application processes by yourself, don’t allow anybody to apply on behalf of you to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to go through/crosscheck the details you filled before submission.
- Do not apply for two job positions, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
Note: The online application is free, the only you should pay is the charges procured by business center owners (this is for those who can’t apply by themselves on their mobile phone).
Every information would be passed across to you after submitting your application, the announcement will be passed via your phone number, email address or through the official website of the recruitment.
Please share this post to other job hunters, cheers!