NJFP Shortlisted Candidates: If you wish to check the list of NJFP shortlisted candidates for the just concluded recruitment exercise, here is a detailed guide on how to check the list of successfully shortlisted candidates for theNigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme recruitment exercise on the NJFP recruitment portal (www.njfp.ng)
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme shortlist contains the names of all successful applicants who have been selected to proceed to the next phase of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) recruitment exercise.
- NPower Training Date
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- EFCC Training Date
- FCSC Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
Is Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Shortlist Out?
The release of the names of successful candidates for the NJFP recruitment exercise is the second phase of the recruitment exercise.
However, candidates who made it to this phase have met the necessary requirements and hence stand a chance of securing a position in the NJFP.
Candidates whose names are on the shortlist are urged to stick around this page as we’ll always keep them posted about the latest update regarding the next stage of the NJFP recruitment exercise and every other pertinent information about the recruitment.
At the time of writing this article, the NJFP shortlisted candidates list has not been released since the close of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme recruitment application form portal (www.njfp.ng) for the recruitment.
So endeavor to stick around for the latest recruitment news about the shortlisted candidates for the NJFP recruitment exercise.
The NJFP shortlist would be released for the following states across the nation.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NJFP Screening Date
As of the time of this publication, the NJFP screening date has not been announced.
NJFP shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the NJFP screening exercise with the following:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
How to Check NJFP Shortlisted Candidates.
Candidates who participated in the just-concluded NJFP recruitment exercise are advised to always check the NJFP recruitment portal (www.njfp.ng) so as not to miss out on relevant updates about the recruitment exercise and also to know when the shortlist would be released in order to be adequately prepared for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Follow the steps below to check your name on the list of NJFP shortlisted candidates:
- Visit (www.njfp.ng)
- Log in with your email and password
- Navigate to “shortlisted candidates”
- Download the shortlist and check your name
FAQ About NJFP Shortlisted Candidates
Below are some frequently asked questions on NJFP shortlisted candidates.
How do I check my NJFP shortlisted candidates?
The NJFP shortlisted applicants can now check their names using the following procedures:
- Visit www.njfp.ng
- Login your Phone Number, Email, and password.
- Once the dashboard opens, go to shortlisted status.
- Open the link and you will see if the NJFP has shortlisted you, a message will tell you that.
What is a shortlist of candidates?
Is it good to be on the shortlist?
Is NJFP shortlist out?
The NJFP shortlist is not out as of the time of this publication. Do well to stick around this page so as not to miss out on relevant information about the NJFP recruitment.
Stick around as we’re committed to giving you first-hand and relevant information about the NJFP shortlisted candidates and other relevant NJFP recruitment news.