NPower Agro Recruitment: Here’s a complete guide on the NPower Agro recruitment form, NPower Agro application portal (www.nasims.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the NPower Agro recruitment.
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment form. Remember you can always apply for an NPower Agro job on the NPower Agro recruitment portal/website www.nasims.gov.ng and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the NPower Agro Job recruitment application is free.
The NPower Agro recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of the NPower Agro.
- NPower Portal
- NASIMS Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Portal Login
- NNPC Portal Login
- DSS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- FERMA Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
NPower Agro Recruitment Requirements
Below are the recruitment requirements for the NPower Agro recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, or OND certificate in Agric or related disciplines from a recognized institutions
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Good written and spoken English will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
It’s necessary to note, as of the time of this writing, the time of this publication, the NPower Agro Job recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the NPower Agro Login Portal on www.nasims.gov.ng to know when an NPower Agro job is out.
How to Apply for NPower Agro Job
To successfully apply for NPower Agro recruitment, login to www.nasims.gov.ng and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at nasims.gov.ng and select the agro programme.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to log in to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered email and password and click on ‘Login to N-Power Application Portal’
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either PNG or JPEG file in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
NPower Agro Recruitment Closing Date
As of the time of publishing this article, the closing date for the NPower Agro recruitment exercise wasn’t yet announced. Please visit the NPower Agro website on www.nasims.gov.ng to know when the recruitment exercise is closing, and also to get other NPower Agro Job news.
FAQ On NPower Agro Recruitment
Here are some frequently asked questions on NPower Agro recruitment.
Is NPower Agro recruitment form out?
How long is Npower Agro?
Can SSCE apply for NPower Agro?
How do you apply for N-power in agro?
Is NPower Agro list out?
Although we have highlighted some frequently asked questions above, if you still have any questions on NPower Agro Recruitment, or need any further NPower Agro Job news, don’t hesitate to comment below and we would do well to answer them. Also, don’t forget to share this article using the share buttons below.