NPower Tax Recruitment: Here’s a complete guide on the recruitment form, application portal (www.nasims.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the NPower Tax Recruitment.
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment form. Remember you can always apply for an NPower Tax job on the NPower Tax Batch C recruitment portal/website www.nasims.gov.ng and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the NPower Tax recruitment application is free.
The NPower Tax recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NPower.
- Npower Knowledge Recruitment
- NPower Creative Recruitment
- NPower Test Portal Login
- DSS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- FERMA Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Important Things To Note About The NPower Tax Recruitment
Here are some important things you need to bear in mind before applying for the NPower Tax recruitment exercise.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- This is a tenure programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme
- Selecting the Npower creative programme is not a guarantee that you will be selected
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- When registering, ensure to provide your unique email address and phone number so that you can be reached directly.
NPower Tax Recruitment Requirements
Here are the compulsory requirements for the NPower Tax recruitment programme.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, or OND certificate in Agric or related disciplines from recognized institutions.
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Good written and spoken English will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
How to Apply for NPower Tax Recruitment
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.nasims.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
How to Apply for Npower Tax Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing recruitment, kindly follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at nasims.gov.ng and select the creative programme.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to log in to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered email and password and click on ‘Login to N-Power Application Portal’
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either PNG or JPEG file in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
NPower Tax Recruitment Closing Date
As of the time of publishing this article, the closing date for the NPower Tax recruitment exercise wasn’t yet announced. Please visit the NPower Tax website on www.nasims.gov.ng to know when the recruitment exercise is closing, and also to get other NPower Tax Recruitment news.
FAQ On NPower Tax Recruitment
Here are some frequently asked questions on NPower Tax Recruitment.
How do I Apply for NPower Tax?
You can get an NPower Tax job on the website www.nasims.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in NPower Tax.
Is There Any Ongoing NPower Recruitment?
How much is the NPower Tax salary?
The average salary for NPower Knowledge is 30,000 Naira.
Although we have highlighted some frequently asked questions above, if you still have any questions on NPower Tax Recruitment, or need any further NPower Tax Recruitment news, don’t hesitate to comment below and we would do well to answer them. Also, don’t forget to share this article using the share buttons below.