NYIF Shortlisted Candidates | Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Shortlisted Names of Applicants: Here’s how to check the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund shortlisted names. You should be able to access the NYIF Shortlist via the www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal.
To access the National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) shortlisted candidates, then this guide will give you step-by-step instructions to actually help you check if your name appears on this list.
Follow the list here if you want to see your name among those candidates in the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund.
The official portal for checking NYIF Shortlist is www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng and all candidates who applied for the program should check the list online.
So if you are intending to check your names on the shortlist of the NYIF, then you should be able to do so after reading this article.
Is NYIF Shortlisted Names Out?
Yes, NYIF has published the shortlisted candidates’ names for applicants who have been selected to be a beneficiary of the federal government scheme.
If you really want to check the shortlisted NYIF applicants list, then read the instructions here.
So there are several pieces of information about the NYIF list of selected/shortlisted candidates which you might want to know.
Firstly, NYIF will only shortlist applicants based on merit. This means you had to be qualified before you are shortlisted.
So as we stated earlier, NYIF shortlist 2022 is out and yes it is available online and candidates can check their names on the portal whether they have been shortlisted or not.
The list is available on the NYIF Portal. Procedures will be provided here to assist you to check.
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Government Survival Fund
- List Of Youth Empowerment Programmes In Nigeria
How to Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
Now here is the most important part of the article, how to check the NYIF Shortlisted Candidates list.
Firstly, you should not be worried about anything if you know you submitted your application properly on the NYIF website.
To check the list of successful candidates for NYIF, follow the steps below.
- Login to www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Input your application details and password
- Click on Login.
- Once your dashboard opens, navigate to the shortlisted candidate’s tab.
- Click on it.
- It will display if you have been shortlisted or not.
If you follow these instructions we have provided to you below, then you should be able to check the NYIF shortlisted names successfully. Now go ahead and apply it and see if you can check the shortlist for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund.
FAQ On NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
Here are some frequently asked questions on NYIF Shortlisted Candidates.
How do I know if my NYIF loan is approved?
- Applicants are to Visit the NYIF portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
- Provide your login details in the NYIF dashboard(Username and Password).
- Then Click on Check Loan Status.
How do I check my NYIF dashboard?
- Visit the NYIF Login Official Portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/ApplicantDashboard/Business/Login from your phone or desktop computer.
- Enter your login details (email address and password).
- Click on “Dashboard” and select the Loan Status tab.
Has NYIF started disbursement?
The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare, has disclosed that disbursement to about 1000 youth beneficiaries of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) would soon commence.
Is NYIF still ongoing?
NYIF loan is a government-initiated program to help alleviate poverty and assist young Nigerian enterprises by giving them loans of different amounts. The program has been going on since 2020 and registration is still ongoing.
Is NYIF a loan or grant?
The NYIF Loan is a loan and not a grant as the beneficiaries are required to at a maximum of 5 years with a tenor extension (moratorium) of 12 months.
Why is NYIF showing invalid token?
If you’re trying to reset your password and you receive an error citing an “invalid token” or asking you for your token, it’s likely that the link you clicked on to reset your password has expired.
What is a youth investment fund?
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to invest in youth ideas to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria.
- How Do I Check My Name For NYIF Beneficiaries?
- How To Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF List Of Successful Candidates
- NYIF Loan Approval
- NYIF Shortlist Portal
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Names PDF
- NYIF Update
Although we have highlighted some frequently asked questions above, if you still have any questions on NYIF Shortlisted Candidates, don’t hesitate to comment below and we would do well to answer them. Also, don’t forget to share this article using the share buttons below.