Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment: Here’s a complete guide on the recruitment form, application portal (www.oyostate.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Oyo State Civil Service Commission jobs.
In the course of this article, you’ll get a full guideline on how to get the recruitment form. Remember you can always apply for a Oyo State Civil Service Commission job on the Oyo State Civil Service Commission job portal/website www.oyostate.gov.ng and you’ll get shortlisted if successful.
To avoid being scammed of your hard-earned money, it’s necessary you note that the Oyo State Civil Service Commission job application is free.
The Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment form will soon be available on the application portal. The application form is only obtainable online on the recruitment portal of the Oyo State Civil Service Commission.
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- AEDC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Commission Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirements
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND equivalent in a relevant course in any field of study.
In other words,
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
Also, having a good knowledge of ICT and how to use computer basic applications for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the organization will be an added advantage.
It’s necessary to note, that as of the time of this writing, the Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment form wasn’t yet out. Simply visit the Oyo State Civil Service Commission Login Portal on www.oyostate.gov.ng to know when the form is out.
The Eligible LGA’s For Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Below are the eligible Local Government Areas for Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment.
- Ibadan North
- Ibadan North-East
- Ibadan North-West
- Ibadan South-East
- Ibadan South-West
- Ibarapa Central
- Ibarapa East
- Ibarapa North
- Ido, Nigeria
- Lagelu, Oyo
- Ogbomosho North
- Ogbomosho South
- Ogo Oluwa
- Oluyole, Nigeria
- Ona Ara
- Ori Ire
- Oyo East
- Oyo West
- Saki East
- Saki West
- Surulere, Oyo State
How to Apply for Oyo State Civil Service Commission Jobs
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.oyostate.gov.ng and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.oyostate.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the Oyo State Civil Service Commission login portal
- Upload credentials
Oyo State Civil Service Commission Jobs Closing Date
As of the time of publishing this article, the closing date for the Oyo State Civil Service Commission Job exercise wasn’t yet announced. Please visit the Oyo State Civil Service Commission website on www.oyostate.gov.ng to know when the recruitment exercise is closing, and also to get other Oyo State Civil Service Commission Job news.
FAQ On Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Here are some frequently asked questions on Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment.
How do I get a job at Oyo State Civil Service Commission?
You can get a Oyo State Civil Service Commission job on the website www.oyostate.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Oyo State Civil Service Commission.
How can I apply for CSC in Oyo State?
- Apply at www.oyostate.gov.ng.
- Make sure you complete the online registration form on or before the recruitment application form closing date.
- Read the different positions before deciding on the one you like.
- Apply for your preferred choice.
How can I apply for civil service commission in Oyo State?
- Visit the official web portals via www.oyostate.gov.ng or jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng.
- Select a position of your choice.
- Read the job requirements carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information.
- Submit your application.
Is Oyo State SUBEB form out?
What is the requirement for Civil Service Commission?
What is state Civil Service Commission?
Although we have highlighted some frequently asked questions above, if you still have any questions on Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, or need any further Oyo State Civil Service Commission job news, don’t hesitate to comment below and we would do well to answer them. Also, don’t forget to share this article using the share buttons below.