If you’re looking for sad breakup texts that will make him cry, this article is for you.
Unarguably, not all relationships would work out or eventually lead to marriage as the lovers could discover that they’re incompatible in the long run.
Relationship breakup is an ugly and traumatizing experience and it can potentially lead to depression, trauma, or even suicide if not properly handled.
Therefore, we encourage and advocate for peaceful breakups among lovers so as to minimize the emotional trauma the breakup would likely cause the lovers involved.
This article contains sad breakup texts that will make him cry.
Sad Break-Up Texts That Will Make Him Cry
Below are sad breakup texts that will make him cry.
- I had fun with you but it’s time to move on now, so we should stop seeing each other for a while and see what happens afterward.
- I don’t want to lose you, but I know that this is best for both of us right now, regardless of how much our hearts will ache for each other in the process of letting go of what once was… and what could have been… but wasn’t supposed to happen after all.
- I don’t know how to say this, but I’ve fallen out of love with you. I’m sorry for everything, but I can’t do this anymore.
- I’ve decided we should take a break from each other for a while and see how things go. It’s not you; it’s me… I think…
- I had fun with you, but things just didn’t work out between us. I hope we can remain friends, even though we are no longer together as a couple because I really enjoyed hanging out with you and want us to remain close friends in the future!
- I think it’s time for us to go our separate ways. I’m sorry if this hurts, but it’s for the best.
- I’m sorry, but I think we should see other people. It’s not you; it’s me!
- I’m sorry, but I don’t feel the same way anymore. Please don’t take it personally; it has nothing to do with you, just me being lame!
- We are better off as friends than lovers anyway, so why not just be friends?
I know you will find someone. You are a beautiful, wonderful person, and you deserve it.
I’m sorry that I hurt you. I know that you wanted more than I could give. It has been a pleasure to know you and spend time with you. I hope that we can still be friends.
I’m sorry for the hurt that I’ve caused. I wish I could do something to make things better between us, but I don’t think there is anything left to say or do at this point in time.
I’m sorry if my words hurt you. It’s just not working out between us, and that’s okay because we tried our best, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned.
I know we have had the most wonderful times together but I think it is high time we changed our paths forever. You will always remain as a good memory, boy.
I never thought I would have to bid goodbye to you but sometimes nightmares become a reality in life. I will always cherish all the good times we had together. Take care, dear.
Saying goodbye is tough when we have so many memories to cherish. But breaking up now is the right decision for both of us. I pray to Lord for your better health and a better life.
I loved you more than I loved any man in the world, yet all you did was hurt me more than anyone has ever hurt me.
I can’t hold myself from crying not because you’re leaving me, but because I trusted the wrong guy with my heart! I was a fool for loving you this much!
You told me you would never leave me alone. You promised me a new life together. But now I know it was all a big lie
I ignored the whole world for you. But I never thought you would ignore me for a better option. Thanks for playing with my emotions!
- I’m sick of all the drama; it’s better if we split up and go our own ways. I’m done with you, and I’m sure you’re done with me as well. We do not share a loving relationship anymore. Love cannot feel like suffocating; you suffocate me, and I can no longer live like this. Let’s break up and forget about each other.
- You are leaving a hole in my heart. I don’t know if I could ever fill that hole with love and trust. I feel like my whole life is a lie!
- I tried my best to revive our dying relationship. But it seems like you don’t care at all. So, I’m saying goodbye to you forever!
- I gave you my world but you turn it to trash; you will live to regret this.
- Meeting you was the best thing but your recent attitude toward me is giving me exit signals; I’m gone. Farewell!
- I called you mine and you answered but you’ve been treating me like a peripheral. I thought I would have ended up with you but I have changed my mind. The hurtful feeling is too much for the harbor. Bye!
- My life with you has been miserable since you left me but it’s necessary. Living in peace is better than love in pain.
- Going our different ways is the best option than staying with a man that has given me fake promises. You lied to me that you love me but you never showed it for a bit. Goodbye.
- Accepting you has been the worst decision of my life. You’ve made the rest of my life blurry and you will live to regret your action toward me.
- Life is too short to live without love. You will miss me because I do treat you like my king. It’s better to celebrate on a tricycle than to cry on an airplane.
- You might feel that calling to quit our relationship is my own worst but I promise you, I can leave without you. Go and never return.
- I promise to be your source of happiness but you don’t deserve it. Stay alone but don’t look for me because you will never find me.
- I was blind for the whole time to allow you to be in my heart all this while but my heart is closed for your love. It’s over.
- Your attitude towards me is standing as a lesson to me. I have learned never to trust a liar.
- After all the love we have confessed and shared, you cheated on me for no just cause. I’m gone for good.
- When I think of how long we’ve been in this relationship, breaking up would have been the last option but your new attitude toward me is waving goodbye to me. I should find my way before it’s too late.
- Baby, you were my source of happiness but since you returned from your trip, you have changed automatically. You no longer treat and care for me the way you always do. Maybe my presence detests you and leaving you will be the best option. Farewell!
- I met you when you had nothing but now you’ve made it, you now regard me as an infidel. I cried countless times for the pain you’ve caused me. Probably, because I have been tolerating your excesses but you never cared about the way I feel. I wish no one treats you the same as you treat me!
- With tears and agony in my eyes, I write to thank you for wasting my time. After all, we’ve been through this relationship. Well, God knows the best. But believe me, I loved you. I had all planned out for us to end up together as a couple but the possibility is fatal.
- I’m restless because I can’t fathom the reason for your recent attitude towards me. What have I done? These have been my regular questions to you but you preferred to keep mute. No problem. I have left you for good.
- Honestly, it is painful to live for a moment without you but I have tried my best to see if things would work out again between us, all to no avail. Probably, you are seeing someone else already and I think granting you the space you need is a good idea. Stay in peace.
- Anytime I close my eyes, I recall the sweet memories of you. Breaking up with you is very hard but I can’t help it. The love between us has traveled far beyond my imagination.
- You are my irreplaceable but I think we are not compatible enough to continue in this relationship. Just be safe and don’t miss me.
Sad Break-Up Texts That Will Make Her Cry
Below are sad breakup texts that will make her cry.
- I still love you regardless. But I need to concentrate on my work now. It’s taking my time to the extent that loving you isn’t my problem again. Besides, things are no longer the way they used to be. Take care.
- The affection I have for you has been dragged into the mud. Even if you weigh it in a balance, it will still be empty. I have lost it. Let’s take a break.
- After some reflection, I’ve got to know that we are not made for each other. I am now more attracted to myself than anyone else. I think we should call it a quit.
- It’s been weeks since we stopped talking to each other and I deem it fit to text you that it is over between us. You can’t continue living in disguise to please me. Just be yourself. I’m tired.
- Recently, I don’t believe our relationship is going to be productive. In the end, it’s time to say farewell to each other.
- No doubt! We had a lot of fun hooking up over the last few days. I don’t see this directing to anything more significant in the long run. I don’t need a perfect match for me.
- I remember telling myself that I would never love another girl as much as I loved you, but now I can’t remember why I fell in love with you in the first place. You have changed a lot. I am not sure who you are anymore. Do you know what it is like to force myself to love someone whom you can’t even recognize? I don’t want to love you anymore.
- I actually know why I’m feeling numb at this time of year. Our love couldn’t be shut because of a step that couldn’t be nullified. This wasn’t my plan before we commenced the relationship. But always remember that you will always be a part of my life, even if my heart is shattered. From my heart to yours, farewell!
- There is no gain to continue this relationship. Probably, we don’t deserve each other. Truth be told, if we proceed with this attitude, we will kill one another. The proposal is condemned from the start, my angel. There’s nothing bad with the fact that we are not compatible. We need better lovers.
- Previously, I trusted you. Your love is a source of true fulfillment. The misconception, however, was short-lived. I treated you like trash, I know very well but I say “thank you”. You don’t deserve me, sweetheart.
- After our recent misunderstanding, I have the conclusion that we should part ways. It’s better than a fruitless relationship my love. Just be safe.
- I only ever loved one girl but now I’m afraid I’ll never love again because of you.
- All the time you kept talking about true love, trust, and loyalty. How ironic is that all these times, even you didn’t know what these words mean!
- I’m tired of your fake smiles and fake promises. Now I know even your tears are fake. Thank god it’s not too late. Goodbye!
- My love for you can’t be measured by a weighing balance but not anymore. I should let you know that allowing you to wait for me. I have found someone else I am in love with baby. Take care.
- From the commencement of this relationship, you have wounded me knowing full well that I love you so much. Well, since you are tired of our union, it’s high time we take a break. Maybe I was blind in the first place. You have all the time now. I am leaving you for good.
- I’m perplexed that the only solution to our problem is a breakup but God knows the best for us. I will miss you because I loved you so much. Goodbye!
- With tears in my eyes, I write this piece of information to inform you that I am tired of the pain you have caused me since you accepted to be my girlfriend. It’s all over now. I made mistakes.
- Alas! You did it again after I forgive you. Well, it seems that you are already tired of the relationship. Don’t bother telling me you’re tired. Your action has said it all. Bye!
- You are just as much fake as your make-ups are. I hope someday you’ll grow a heart in you and then you’ll know how it feels to be cheated!
- It’s sad how quickly we became total strangers to each other. It seems as if we never loved each other for even a moment!
- I may forget your face someday. May even fail to remember your name. But I could never remove the memories of us from my mind!
- My everything. The girl that controls my heart. You are my desire but we can’t continue doing this. Sorry, but I am serious.
- I keep on remembering the overwhelming moments we spent together as lovers. You were the best but I’m no longer interested. Find your way now that we have not gone far.
- Any moment without you is like food with an absence of salt. But I don’t think we should continue doing this. I can’t continue to leave in my presence. I don’t love you anymore.
- Salvaging a relationship that you have given me reasons to quit is pointless. Sometimes I wonder if I am the one forcing myself on you. Best regards girl!
- The connection between us can’t be traded by a coin but it’s obvious that you are tired of the relationship. Pressing forward to this would be a disaster. Just go your way.
A relationship breakup can lead to serious emotional trauma, extended depression, and may even lead to suicide if the relationship ended on a very sad note.
We recommend lovers try to address their relationship issues amicably through dialogue or with the help of a counselor if need be.
After trying out the two aforementioned options and the two lovers decides to part ways, then the breakup process should be done in such a way that the emotional impact the breakup would have on the two lovers would be drastically reduced.
This article contains sad breakup texts that will make him cry and also sad breakup texts that will make her cry.