Would you love to learn how to make organic lightening cream in Nigeria? Then read the simple steps below.
Don’t you like reading? You can listen to the article below.
It’s no longer news that every young lady, guy, and even the elderly want a body or face cream and soap that will make their skin glow.
Parents are also taking the extra step to buy organic lightening face and body cream for their babies.
This provides a very large market with potential customers for you to take advantage of and make money on the side.
All that’s required is to meet the need of these users who specifically want a product that works and does not have negative side effects.
Accordingly, walk with us as we show you easy ways to make an effective organic whitening cream even if it’s a half cast organic cream.
What is an Organic Lightening Cream?
Organic lightening creams are skincare products made with natural ingredients such as vitamin C, citrus extracts, licorice extract, and bearberry extract.
These products do not contain harmful chemicals as often found in inorganic bleaching creams and soaps.
As such, you’re less likely to develop allergies such as acne, rashes, skin discoloration, dark spots, etc. while using these products.
It can also be said that the natural ingredients in organic lightening cream have made more people opt for it instead of their inorganic counterparts.
Benefits of Organic Lightening Cream
There are several benefits of organic lightening cream starting from the most obvious advantage of giving your a natural radiant skin.
An ingredient such as Vitamin C used in organic products has the following benefits:
- Skin lightening
- Strengthing skin
- Skin brightening
- Collagen builder
- Anti-aging properties
- Shielding skin against pollution
On that note, let’s show you how to make organic lightening cream at home in Nigeria.
How to Make Organic Lightening Cream in Nigeria
You need to know the following to enable you to make organic whitening cream in Nigeria:
The organic ingredients for getting a natural skin color are:
- Plain yogurt (half a cup)
- Turmeric powder (a pinch)
- Organic honey (1 teaspoon)
- Fresh lemon juice (2 teaspoons)
- Sweet almonds (4) or almond flour (6 grams)
Once you’ve got the ingredients outlined above in place you can proceed to the second step of mixing them.
2. Create a Mix:
Here’s how to create a nice mix with the organic cream ingredients:
- Use a food processor to crush the whole unsalted almonds. Ensure that the almonds are not crushed for too long so it doesn’t turn to butter.
- Use a bowl to mix the grounded almonds with honey, yogurt, turmeric powder, and lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture until they are well blended.
- Store the mixture in the fridge. You can then use the cream to massage into your skin every night before bed.
Note that the cream becomes less effective after seven days in the fridge.
How to Make Organic Lightening Cream with Shea Butter and Essential Oils
Shea butter and essential oils can also be active ingredients in the face or body cream you’re about to create.
These ingredients are not harmful and can be combined in the right proportions to give the desired result.
That being said, here’s how to make safe organic lightening cream with shea butter and essential oils.
Get the Essential Oils you Need:
The essential oils that can be used for lightening cream are:
- Organic neem oil
- Organic papaya oil
- Organic carrot oil
- Organic Tumeric oil
- Organic essential oil
- Organic sandalwood oil
- Organic virgin coconut oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Organic pineapple extract oil
2. Create the Lightening Cream:
Now that you’ve gotten your shea butter and essential oil in place, it’s time to create the healthy lightening cream.
How do you get started?
Do the following:
- Place your shear butter and coconut oil in a bowl
- Dissolve the mixture under low heat either by boiling or microwaving
- Check the temperature of the liquid and ensure it isn’t hot.
- You can then proceed to add other essential oils to the mixture
- Mix the combination properly
- Cover and place the content in the fridge. Let the mixture form a solid before you remove it from the fridge and whip.
How to Make Lemon Juice Organic Cream
Lemon juice organic cream is another natural enhancement for skin you can try.
Here’s how to get started.
You need the following ingredients to begin:
- Lemon juice (1 tablespon)
- Unsweetened organic yogurt (1 cup)
- Rose water (3 drops)
2. Create a Mix:
Your lemon juice cream can be made with these simple steps:
- Mix the lemon juice with yogurt and mix the combination properly
- Add rose water
- Place the combination in a jar and store it in the fridge.
- The cream is best applied at night before bed since lactic acid makes the skin more sensitive to the sun
On the other hand, ensure that your fridge is powered to prevent molds from forming in the mixture. Discard the cream if you notice molds in it.
Product Promotion of Organic Lightening Products
You’ve got the products to sell but it’s also important to know how you’ll market them to reach a large customer.
One way to do so is to create an Instagram account and promote your products on it.
Truth be told, if the products are effective customers will naturally troop into your Instagram page to purchase these products.
You can also ask your friends to promote your Instagram page on their WhatsApp status as with other social media pages.
Remember, it’s also important that you post your products on your Instagram page with the right tags to ensure they are easily found by searchers and ranked by the platform’s algorithm.
Another good way to promote your organic promotes is to pay bloggers to write a review about it and publish it on their blogs.
You now know how to make organic whitening cream in nigeria whether it’s the face night cream, body cream, face wash, or even dark spots remover.
The guide above will give you basic knowledge on how to begin as such, take one step further to enroll in a school that deals with cosmetics or get a mentor that’ll work you through the whole process.
Your goal is to make an effective product that will garner positive reviews and high recommendations from your customers.
For this reason, ensure you put the best resources and methods in creating your organic lightening cream.