Would you like to learn how to make money with Opera News Hub in Nigeria? If that’s a yes, then the first step is creating an account and it requires a quick registration & login.
To login or register on Opera News Hub, go to https://hub.opera.com/ fill in the login field or registration form and submit.
But before we get ahead of ourselves, we’ll give you an Opera News Hub review, terms, and conditions, as well as, how to apply for monetization on Opera News Hub.
Good knowledge of the listed above will enable you to make the most of the platform while earning some money on the side even without a website.
Therefore, if you’ve got an internet-enabled smartphone and the Opera news app for Android on your device, let’s show you all you need to know to get started.
What is Opera News Hub?
Opera News Hub is a content creation and sharing platform owned by Opera Software.
You get to write stories and articles on this microblog to earn monthly.
To get a better understanding of the Opera News Hub, download the Opera News application and you’ll see lots of interactive content on the homepage.
This content is created by publishers who write on the Opera News Hub for money.
That being said, https://hub.opera.com/ is the URL that will enable you to access Opera’s News Hub’s website and should not be confused with www.hub.opera-news.com or www.hub.opera.news.
Can You Really Make Money with Opera News Hub?
You most certainly can!
Opera News Hub has over 163 million users, which means you can take advantage of even a small chunk of its audience to make good money.
Opera News is also featured on other apps developed by Opera and these apps include Opera Mini, Opera Mobile, and Opera Touch.
This means that there are lots and lots of potential viewers your content can be shown to.
What’s more, content creators are paid every 15th of the month.
However, publishers are paid the earnings from the previous month in the current month.
You are allowed to apply to make a withdrawal when you’ve made at least 5000 Naira.
How to Make Money with Opera News Hub
So, here’s the best part and it’ll show you how to make money with Opera News Hub in Nigeria.
Consider the following steps:
1. Apply to Become a Writer:
You need to create an account on Opera News Hub to start writing your first story.
Therefore, go to https://hub.opera.com/
- Click on Login/Signup
- Create an account using your Google or Facebook account
- Choose your country and click on ‘Confirm’
- On the next page, enter a Wemedia name. This is the name of your space on Opera News Hub.
- Upload a nice photo of yourself since this photo will be shown in all your publications.
- Choose a category you’re sure you can write on. Nonetheless, you’ll not be limited to what you can write if you choose a particular niche, hence, don’t be too rigid in your selection.
- Finally, write a short interesting biography about yourself.
- The next page is where you’ll enter your contact and payment details. You’re expected to enter your legal name, phone number, Opay account number (click the ‘Register Opay’ button by the side if you don’t have an Opay account), and optionally an invitation code.
- Once you’ve filled in these details, click on confirm and your account will be under review for a few hours before it’s approved.
Once your account has been approved, you can log in to access your Opera News Hub Dashboard.
2. Publish High-Quality Content:
Now that you have successfully registered on Opera News Hub, it is important that you write unique and high-quality content (write over 500 words) to ensure they get approved by the Opera News Review System.
This will save you the time and energy of writing content that gets rejected at the end of the day.
Also, any content you intend to publish on this online media platform must not have misleading headlines, vulgar content, or advertisements.
Low-quality content will not be approved and as such, put the extra time to write valuable content that will be approved immediately.
It’ll also be useful if you write on topics that are informative, current, and engaging.
The same applies to writing content without grammatical errors.
3. Adhere to the Platform’s Guideline:
Your success in making money on Opera News Hub relies on a number of factors.
Top among these factors is not publishing copyrighted content.
On the same note, try not to mislead readers with certain titles or manipulate the system with clickbait.
Some words you should avoid putting in your title include Twitter goes wild, shocking, unbelievable, OMG, Amazing, and so much more.
4. Understand How Earnings are Calculated:
How much you’ll make on Opera News Hub is dependent on the performance of your content.
Original and high-quality content tend to perform well since more people will interact with it compared to low-quality content that is available on various online pages.
There’s a ‘Content Library’ tab that will enable you to monitor the performance of your updates on the Opera News Hub.
That aside, here’s a breakdown of your earnings:
- You earn a traffic bonus of ₦0.036 for 1 click
- You earn a traffic bonus ₦3.6 for 100 clicks
- You earn a traffic bonus ₦36 for 1,000 clicks
- You earn a traffic bonus ₦360 for 10,000 clicks
- You earn a traffic bonus ₦900 for 25,000 clicks
While it may seem that you need huge clicks to earn on this platform, it’s not that hard since Opera News Hub has millions of daily users.
Hence, it won’t take long before you get 10,000 clicks especially if your content is engaging.
You’re also rewarded when comments are made on your content or if the post gets shared.
Over and above that, you are allowed to apply for monetization on the Feature page of your Opera News account when you’ve gotten 10000 clicks per article.
5. Refer a Friend:
You now know how to earn money by writing on Opera News Hub, but you can take it one step further by learning how to refer a friend to this platform.
It’s quite simple.
- Access your Opera News Hub dashboard
- Click on ‘Account’ by the left tab
- Navigate to your referral code
- Copy your referral link or code
You can share this referral link on your blog, Twitter account, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other online pages to invite your family and friends to Opera News Hub.
The advantage of the referral code is to enable you make more money when you invite others.
How to Create Opay Account for Opera News Hub
Your earnings on Opera News Hub will only be sent to your Opay account.
To create an Opay account, do the following:
- Download Opay from Google Playstore or Apple store
- Create an account on the app with your active phone number.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone number
- Log into your account and enter your personal details
- Enter a payment pin
- Finally, verify your account via email.
You can then link this Opay account to your Opera News Hub account.
To do this:
- Goto your Opera News Hub Dashboard
- Select ‘Account’ by the left tab
- Scroll down to ‘Contact Info’
- Click on ‘Opay Account’ and enter your Opay account number.
Opera News Hub Terms and Conditions
You can get a detailed outline of the Opera News Hub terms and conditions here.
It’s quite easy to create an account on Opera News Hub and even start making money online.
All you have to do is publish quality content that gets lots of views and engagement.
Now don’t be in a hurry to publish your content and don’t try to dish out too much content in hopes of getting more clicks.
Spend more time on each content, proofread with Grammarly, and convince yourself that you’ve written your articles or stories to the best quality.